Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I Heart Green Cables

I'm still showing you what I made for Christmas. This time around three little guys got the I Heart Cables - hat in green. 




 The yarn is "7 veljestä" by Novita, which is a really good and versatile basic and affordable yarn.


You can't see it in the pictures, but there's an I-cord where the earflaps end. I knit up one hat following the instructions, but I thought it was too big. For the Christmas presents I made the hats more shallow by beginning the crown shaping earlier.


I've seen a couple I Heart Cables - hats pop up in my Bloglovin feed, and I especially love the colors Sari from LunaKnit used!


How is your February going? Are you feeling inspired by the increasing light? Or does it feel like there's still too much winter left in this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment